CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What I like about Club Penguin.

 My favorite thing about Club Penguin is that I like to change outfits, because it's really cool to be different things. Like a lobster and a SQUID.. ZZZZZZ! :D SQUIDZOID! I also like to buy stuff, because when you buy stuff.. that means that you get new stuff. I like to play Cart Surfing. But sometimes it's really hard. I'm also not that good at doing backflips. Which is a bad thing because backflips get you 100 points! Another thing related to Club Penguin that I like is getting plush toys and hat is because it's cool to have them in your room, and unlock the stuff. All of the plush toys that I have are... 


 -Sensei
 -The Rad Scientist


My favorite plush toy of mine is The Rad Scientist because that is the first on that I got. Sometimes I play around with them, and they're so SQUISHY to sleep with. They wear cool outfits and you can get those cool outfits if you unlock it. Also the books are fun to read. I have... 


 -Igloo Sticker Book
 -Big Book of Fun Activities Book
 -Star Reporter
 -Club Penguin Comics

I get my Club Penguin books through Scholastic Orders at school. Here are some pictures of Plush Toys (I have this one) and some books. I have the Igloo Makeover one. 





 I hope you order these books and plush toys. Once you get them you'll be surprised how cool they truly are. :) 

0 comments: