CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Club Penguin accounts.

 I love Club Penguin. Well, I really love Club Penguin. I changed my igloo to the new bamboo igloo today. I have two Club Penguin accounts. One is a member and one is not a member. It's really fun to walk around and spend coins on Club Penguin. I love to buy stuff, but I can never make enough coins.. I hate that because then I can't buy anything. I want the Club Penguin money maker. But you have to download it. DOESN'T THAT SUCK!??! Here is a picture of Club Penguin. 



 I hope you clicked on it because I wrote a secret message. My sister does this too. This is my new igloo. It's the newest one, it used to be old. But now it is new. I also have green furniture and the theme is green. If you didn't notice. Don't you love my cute yellow puffle? He can do lots of cute things. Doesn't this iggy just ROCK!?!? 


 I'm going to talk about both of my CP accounts now..




 Bamboo8888-
This penguin is not a member. So that means he can't buy anything. But he has a cool outfit. Cloud shoes and wrist bands. I unlocked those because I bought a plush toy. You know those plush toys, they're great! :) Even if you're not a member you can get stuff.. and items. I love Bamboo. I named him this because I have a teddy bear named bamboo who is a monkey. So he's actually a Teddy Monkey. 


 Sky7045-
This was my first penguin. She is a member. I named it sky7045 because I wanted it to be a blue penguin, just like the sky. The 7045 just showed up. The only reason I love this penguin is because she is a member. And I can buy stuff when I'm playing on her. 


 Good-Bye Edmond, and Viewers. I've come to the conclusion that I love Club Penguin and I think that you should too. :D BYE! 

0 comments: