CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Medieval Party.

As you all know the Medieval Party is coming up.You are all so excited .So I decided to tell you a little about it.Maybe even a sneak peak.But i wont make any promises.So you should look forward to it. So, here's what I'm going to tell you about the Medieval Party. 


 Well, there's going to be a palace on the ski mountain, there's going to be a member quest this year because everybody wanted it. There should be a dragon that breaths fire, I think. There's going to be a HUGE feast in the Pizza Parlor. As you all say, there's this box with money pouring out of it in the underground pool, and I'm not really sure what's going to be going on down there. But you can read the Club Penguin Times (the newspaper) to find out more. Here's my sneak peak. 


 Looks cool doesn't it? I told you there was a fire-breathing Dragon. I hope you liked this sneak peak. Also, one more thing about the Medieval party they are going to be changing the catalog in the Gift Shop, tomorrow. I think, so no promises. Sometimes Club Penguin is a little bit late with the catalogs.. let's just say it's not their top priority with all of the Medieval jazz that they have to whip up for tomorrow! Anyways I hope you liked this sneak peek of the Medieval Party, and I'll talk to you in my next post.. until then!!! WADDLE ON!!!

0 comments: